Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Bug Verification Project
Interior of the saloon
The saloon is owned by Trudy who has a small office in the front. There is a pool table and jukebox to the right with a bar and seating area to the left with bathrooms in the back. Old advertisements for Vegas entertainers hang on the walls. The gentleman's room appears to be used as a broom closet, with janitorial supplies cluttered inside. The door next to it is boarded. To enter that room, a very easy lock can be picked from the outside. Inside is a distillery probably used by Trudy, and a few jugs of moonshine. Both Trudy's office and the distillery jut out of the saloon's general shape and are distinctly made of metal, so they are likely additions of the saloon's original construction. The word "Saloon" on the building sign is made of a motley assortment of neon letters.
- Before completing the tutorial quest, a Goodsprings settler will be sitting at the bar. He can be killed for a prospector outfit, cowboy hat and a .357 magnum revolver in half condition.
- If you wish to steal the items behind the bar early on in the game without being detected by the Goodsprings settler, you can easily grab the trash can behind the bar and place it in front of his line of sight. This way you remain hidden while you loot. Finishing the tutorial first is easier, however, as the saloon will be deserted at night.
- If you complete the quest Run Goodsprings Run, all the items in the saloon will not be considered owned if you take them, except the .357 magnum in the pitcher behind the bar.
- Sunny Smiles is here when you can choose to complete Back in the Saddle.
Prospector Saloon appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In real life, the name of the saloon is the Pioneer Saloon.
- pc xbox360 It is possible that if you steal something in the Saloon, and then drop it, it will show up as not being owned. [verified]