Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Prospector may refer to:
- Ecprospe.msg, dialogue for a prospector in Fallout 2.
- Prospector (Fallout: New Vegas), scavengers in the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector merchant, a female prospector merchant in the Prospector's Den in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR prospector, scavengers affiliated with the New California Republic found in the Prospector's Den in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Dead prospector, the corpses of prospectors in the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector Saloon, the town saloon of Goodsprings in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Prospector's Den, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Smith Mesa Prospector Camp, a makeshift bunker in a small cave south of Cottonwood overlook in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Cliffside prospector camp, a small shack on a cliff-side east of Ranger station Echo in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Snyder Prospector Camp, a small shack southeast of the wrecked Highwayman in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector (term), a person who travels the Wastes seeking valuable resources, the term is used in Fallout 2 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- Greasy Prospector, pre-War company that produced canned foods, appearing in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector outfit, a piece of clothing in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector's dog, a very uncommon variant of dog only found in three places in Fallout: New Vegas.