The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia
by filling it in
Dr. Priscilla Penske is a botanist living in Vault 81 in 2287.
An elderly woman who has adopted Austin Engill as her grandson. She is a biologist and hydroponic gardener who is working on making radiation free food from preexisting mutated plants like mutfruit.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Fertilizer Woman - She offers to buy bag of fertilizer from the player character for 25 caps each.
- Makes comments about needing new seedlings but will be unable to be given any as they simply don't exist.
Dr. Penske appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Upon completion of Hole in the Wall she will no longer buy fertilizer from the player character. Instead she acts as a generic character on a rotation of set dialogue. [verified]
- In most instances, her dialog will proceed to offer quest for fertilizers but it doesn't actually start the quest nor accepting fertilizers regardless when to talk to her.
- xboxone pc ps4 When first meeting her she will appear underneath the front two tables clipping through the floor.