The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia
by filling it in
Dr. Priscilla Penske is a botanist living in Vault 81 in 2287.
An elderly woman who has adopted Austin Engill as her grandson. She is a biologist and hydroponic gardener who is working on making radiation free food from preexisting mutated plants like mutfruit.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Fertilizer Woman - She offers to buy bag of fertilizer from the player character for 25 caps each.
- Makes comments about needing new seedlings but will be unable to be given any as they simply don't exist.
- "I'll have to tell the overseer I'll be needing new fertilizer soon"
- "It's good to get out of the lab."
- "It's hard not to take my work home with me, but I promised Austin."
- "I'll have to remember to drop off that lamp before work tomorrow."
- "Very little discoloration. Strong plant structure. I'll have to see how it holds up to exposure."
Dr. Penske appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Upon completion of Hole in the Wall she will no longer buy fertilizer from the player character. Instead she acts as a generic character on a rotation of set dialogue.[verified]
- In most instances, her dialog will proceed to offer quest for fertilizers but it doesn't actually start the quest nor accepting fertilizers regardless when to talk to her.
- pc ps4 xboxone She will occasionally appear underneath the front two tables clipping through the floor.[verified]