Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An ancient currency, the pre-War money is not in use anymore. Each bill had a denomination value of twenty dollars. Based on the value listed in the Skylanes smuggling manifests, each in-game pre-War money had a value of $100 on October 23, 2077
- 25 in the collegiate administration building.
- 25-50 in a wrecked bus just west of the decrepit factory and south of the decayed reactor site.
- 100 in the bank near Super Duper Mart, accessed via an exterior hole in the vault.
- Over 300 in Bridgeway Trust.
- Cash registers throughout The Commonwealth.
- Jamaica Plain, next to the cash register in the diner.
- Root cellar, on the metal shelf.
- Vault 111, on the shelf in the recreation room
- Due to its unique carry-weight of 0, Pre-War money can be hoarded without consequence.
- Pre-War money can either be sold to merchants, or broken down into scrap to produce one cloth.
- Overwhelmingly useful in the production of cheap Beds, critical to settlement survival.
- Pre-War money can also be used in the Junk Jet as ammunition.
- Pre-War money can be used at Back Alley Bowling at the General Atomics Galleria, amusingly the $5000 entrance fee serves no purpose.
- Pre-War money can be used in the Nuka-Cade at Nuka-World, to be exchanged into Nuka-Cade token.