Using the stationEdit
- Exit armor near, but not backed into, the station.
- Broken segments are transferred to inventory however they will display in the list of segments when the station is in use.
- Repairing a broken segment will increase its weight from 0 back to the full weight of the piece.
- Use the "Equip" option to place an armor segment on a frame. Segments can come from any set of armor.
- If the station is near a workbench, repairs and modifications will draw from the workbench inventory as well as player inventory. Freestanding stations will draw from the player's inventory alone.
Local Leader Rank 2
Armorer Rank 1
Power armor station (1)
For all available power armor mods, see Fallout 4 armor mods.
These are available to the player character at any time. Using these stations draws on the player's inventory and what may be stored in the station itself.
- Lexington; behind a Red Rocket gas station
- Cambridge Police Station
- Railroad HQ
- Diamond City market; by the Home Plate entrance
- Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup
- South of Greater Mass blood clinic there are four power armor stations.
- Hub City Auto Wreckers
- Nahant; beside a Red Rocket gas station
- Corvega factory
- Saugus Ironworks interior, near roof exit
- The Prydwen; four stations can be found in the workshop area.
- Hesters Consumer Robotics
- D.B. Technical High School
- Slim's shop; about halfway between the D.B. Technical High School and Hesters Consumer Robotics
- Irish Pride Industries shipyard (exterior)
- Parking lot between Back Street Apparel and Police Precinct 8
- WNW of Mass Fusion building
- Federal surveillance center K-21B; on the bottom floor
- O'Neill Family Manufacturing
- Boathouse due west of Revere Beach station
- Nahant Oceanological Society lab
- North east (left out of the gate) of Diamond City in a diner atop the wall overlooking the junkyard; only accessible with the jetpack power armor mod
- In front of a Red Rocket branch Northwest of the NH&M Freight Depot
- NH&M Freight Depot strongroom, accessible after completing The Big Dig
- Quincy Ruins; ground level of the church
- Red Rocket gas station, just west of Quincy Ruins
- Slocum's Joe Corporate HQ; in a small exterior garage
- One is located inside Fort Hagen filling station.
- Hardware Town, outside the back entrance.
- National Guard Training Yard; inside of the armory.
- Reeb Marina
- Inside a storage building on the east end of Hyde Park
- Mass Bay Medical Center; two stations on the seventh floor reached via elevator
- Behind HalluciGen, Inc., inside a room with a green gun shop sigh
- East of Kendall Hospital, beside a Red Rocket gas station
These are available to the player character when they are aligned with the settlement. Using them draws on the inventory of the settlement workshop.
- Sanctuary Hills, in the yellow house across from The House of Tomorrow.
- Red Rocket Truck Stop.
- Jamaica Plain
- Spectacle Island
There are two types of power armor stations in the Commonwealth, one is the most common frame type, which you can build at settlements and is seen in the menu screen, which uses a frame and hydraulics to hold up the power armor. The second type is found on the Prydwen, and other places, and seems to use magnetic fields to hold up the power armor.
- pc When the Sole Survivor uses power armor station and leaves, they will have additional carried weight equal to that of the weight of the heaviest power armor part (e.g If power armor left hand weighs 17.2 lbs, they will have additional 17.2 weight of carried items). It can be fixed easily by reequipping any part of clothing, though the permament solution doesn't exist.
- pc xboxone ps4 NPCs have a chance to stop at a power armor station and plug a cable into a suit of armor as if they are wearing a Pip-Boy
- pc ps4 Commanding a Companion and then hovering the crosshair over a power armor station will display "Sit Power Armor Station"