Image needed (Transparent)
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
This power armor holds a single power on a stand and can be connected side by side to other display units and can be powered to illuminate the armor on display.
The stands come in 4 styles: blue, gray metal, red and yellow.
Power armor display (1)
- In order to mount a power armor frame on the display, the frame (empty or equipped) must be in close proximity to the display.
- Activating the display itself will mount the frame.
- The power armor display will mount the closest frame to the display, making it difficult to mount frames on linked displays difficult.
- Power armor displays that are snapped together only require one unit to be connected to a power source.
- Mounted frames can be re-equipped or worn.
- If worn the frame will need to moved from the display before you can remove it.