The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
It is a tall building that stands in the middle of Diamond City and is easily visible when entering the city. Operated by the protectron Takahashi, Power Noodles is a major food shop in the center of the city's market, where the robot sells overpriced noodles at the default price of 55 caps. The shop also acts as a power reactor, supplying the various buildings of Diamond City with electricity.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Upon meeting Takahashi for the first time and hearing his signature question ("Nan-ni shimasko-ka?"), a resident will tell you, "Just say yes, it's all he understands."
- Robert Joseph MacCready enjoys Takahashi's noodles immensely, if he is the Sole Survivor's current companion he accepts a bowl from the robotic chef and when finished enthusiastically asks for more.
- If visiting Diamond City on Halloween, Power Noodles is decorated with red skull cutouts on the counter and "Happy Halloween" banners stretched across the canopy.
- If visiting Diamond City on Christmas, Power Noodles is decorated with Christmas Trees and lights running to surrounding buildings.
- Companions will try to talk to Takahashi when they are taken to Diamond City for the first time.
Power Noodles appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.