The Poseiden Energy Turbine is an open building with catwalks to access the roof and lower areas. Walking into the main entrance leads to a small area with a Nuka-Cola machine and a catwalk leading further down into the facility. Following the catwalk will lead to a broken section which one must swim through to reach the other side. The catwalk past the broken area leads into a control room with a steamer trunk and a copy of Tumblers Today on a shelf next to some candles.
- Tumblers Today issue #5 - In the metal control room located in the northwest corner of the facility; by the steamer trunk on a metal shelf at the end of the lower walkway past the water.
- Outside, opposite of the entrance on the hills is a crashed plane, a utility protectron and a leveled power armor frame.
- Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution - This is one of at least two destinations to which the Sole Survivor can be sent to retrieve the Poseidon radar transmitter.
- The name of this location is misspelled. It should be Poseidon instead of Poseiden. This is fixed in some translations (confirmed for German and French).
- The northwest side of the building has four power generators that give off up to +22 rads per second.
The Poseiden Energy Turbine #18-F only appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.