Infobox incomplete (Local map is missing.)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Poseiden Energy Turbine is an open building with catwalks to access the roof and lower areas. Walking into the main entrance leads to a small area with a Nuka-Cola machine and a catwalk leading further down into the facility. Following the catwalk will lead to a broken section which one must swim through to reach the other side. The catwalk past the broken area leads into a control room with a steamer trunk and a copy of Tumblers Today on a shelf next to some candles.
- Tumblers Today issue #5 - In the metal control room located in the northwest corner of the facility; by the steamer trunk on a metal shelf at the end of the lower walkway past the water.
- Outside, opposite of the entrance on the hills is a crashed plane, a utility protectron and a leveled power armor frame.
- Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution - This is one of at least two destinations to which the Sole Survivor can be sent to retrieve the Poseidon radar transmitter.
- The name of this location is misspelled. It should be Poseidon instead of Poseiden. This is fixed in some translations (confirmed for German and French).
- The northwest side of the building has four power generators that give off up to +22 rads per second.
The Poseiden Energy Turbine #18-F only appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.