| ||For Pork n' Beans that appear in the Fallout series, see Pork n' Beans.|
Pork n' Beans
Pork n' Beans is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-48 Starvation , +24 Dehydration|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-56 Starvation , +28 Dehydration|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-64 Starvation , +32 Dehydration|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-72 Starvation , +36 Dehydration|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-80 Starvation , +40 Dehydration|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-88 Starvation , +44 Dehydration|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-96 Starvation , +48 Dehydration|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-104 Starvation , +52 Dehydration|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-112 Starvation , +56 Dehydration|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-120 Starvation , +60 Dehydration|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Pork n' Beans are used to make a caravan lunch at campfires.
- Corporal William Farber, the cook in the mess hall in Camp McCarran has a large supply of Pork n' Beans for sale.
- Chet at Goodsprings general store often sells them.
- Michelle Kerr at 188 Trading Post regularly stocks Pork n' Beans, sometimes up to 15 cans at a time.
- The street vendor in front of the LVB Station on The Strip sells them.
- If the player has completed the add-on Dead Money, and has enough Sierra Madre chips or is able to craft Sierra Madre slugs with Christine Royce's given perk, the BoS bunker's vending machine stocks large amounts.
Tins of Pork n' Beans are often difficult to spot, due to the large number of similar-looking empty tin cans that can be found lying around.