The pool cue is a long, slim rod of polished wood decorated with colored stripes, used in cue sports. It has a long reach and does an average amount of damage.
It is possible to execute Grand Slam outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The pool cue can successfully strike about 245 times from full condition before breaking.
- Old Glory - a unique flag staff, the signature weapon of Ulysses in the add-on Lonesome Road.
- Throwing spear - a common pole weapon.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Old Glory fnvlr||45||85.3||1.89||x1.5||80||22||4.1||1245||8||2500||312.5||50||7|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Pool cues can be found all across the Mojave Wasteland.
- Fiends and Freeside thugs use this as a common melee weapon.
- Lucky 38 presidential suite - several can be found in the pool room.
- Mining office in Sloan - 2 can be found on the pool table.
- Prospector Saloon - there is another found in the pool room.
- The Tops presidential suite - some are also found in the room by the bar.
- Vault 3 - a large number can be found throughout the vault.
- Honest Hearts Zion Fishing Lodge - 2 can be found on the pool table.