The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The regular police uniform has a dark blue button up shirt with a black tie, along with matching pants worn with a black Sam Browne belt and black calf-high boots.
The cap is a department issue police officer's uniform cap, a dark blue cap with a black visor and a silver badge on the front.
- Both, outfit and hat can be found at the police station at Monongah.
- The outfit can be found at Grafton Dam on the ground near a police car parked outside.
- The outfit can also be found inside a display area at the Responders base at Morgantown Airport.
- The outfit can be found on the upper floor of the Monongah Police Station.
- The outfit can also spawn at various police cars around the map along with the Cop cap.
- Both, outfit and hat can be found on the first floor in an unmarked apartment directly across from the Mothman Museum.
- A hat can be found in an ummarked café in Charleston.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.