Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reduces poison damage by this amount.”— Fallout game description
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout TacticsEdit
- The Fast Metabolism trait sets initial poison resistance to 0.
- The Snakeater perk increases poison resistance by 25% per rank.
- The Vault City Inoculations perk increases poison resistance by 10%.
Poison Resistance is also present in Fallout 3. It has a much smaller part than in the previous games since only a few enemies (Radscorpions chief among them) use poison, and poison effects tend to be weak.
Example: A starting Endurance of 5.
- The Cyborg perk can increase resistance by +10%.
- The Survival Expert perk can add between an additional +2% to +6%.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
Fallout: New Vegas uses the same equation as Fallout 3, but Poison Resistance has much more use: there are cazadores, bark scorpions, night stalkers, and weapon poisons, all in addition to radscorpions. In Lonesome Road, there are also venomous tunnelers. Moreover, poison in Fallout: New Vegas is generally much more lethal.
Honest Hearts perks
- Tribal Wisdom increases the poison resistance by 25%.
Old World Blues perks
- Mile in Their Shoes - after consuming the nightstalker squeezin's, the poison resistance is increased by 5%.
- Cardiac Arrest increases poison resistance by 50%.
- Heartless makes the player character immune to poisoning.
Items and consumables
- Gecko-backed leather armor, Gecko-backed metal armor and variants (+15)
- Wasteland tequila (+5, affected by survival) and Large wasteland tequila
- Snakebite tourniquet cures poison and +85 resistance (30s)
- Antivenom, Datura antivenom and Fiery purgative cure poisoning.
- Hazmat suit (+85 resistance)
- Blood Shield (+50 up to +85 depending on the player character's Medicine)
Poison Resistance not a derived statistic in Fallout 4. Its a particularly rare resistance to acquire and can only be done so via two methods:
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales #5: Grants +5 Poison Resistance.
- Legendary Armor pieces with the Poisoner's modifier: Grants +25 Poison Resistance. A maximum of 5 pieces can be worn at once, totaling +125 Poison Resistance.