| ||This page is about the Point Lookout tribal characters. For the Point Lookout tribal faction, see Point Lookout tribals (faction).|
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The Local Flavor: Tribals will attempt to burn the Calvert Mansion to the ground.
- Thought Control: If the player decides to put the cogwave jammer on the Ferris wheel, the Point Lookout tribals will attack you while on the boardwalk.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the player sided with Desmond and thus destroyed Calvert, Point Lookout tribals will be permanently hostile toward the player.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- Tribals are much more dangerous than opponents in the Capital Wasteland because they do far more damage to the player due to an object effect in the DLC causing the aforementioned weapons, when wielded by tribals or swampfolk, to do an additional 35 points of unresistible damage per hit.
- Tribals are surprisingly tough opponents; even the weakest of them are on par with a Brotherhood of Steel paladin in terms of durability and combat skill, and the highest-level tribals exceed even super mutant brutes and super mutant masters. Their tribal garb serves as mediocre, but still functional armor.
- In contrast, named tribals, including their leader Jackson, are standard human non-player characters, and are relatively easily killed.
- The named tribals may sometimes attack after Calvert is killed.
- Oddly, tribals have been found attacking wandering Brotherhood Outcasts in the Capital Wasteland.
- Tribals will only have a finger on their corpse when they are assaulting the Calvert Mansion and after attaching the cogwave jammer to the Ferris wheel during Thought Control.
- "You will feed the Punga!"
- "Sleep forever!"
- "Return to dust!"
- "Death to the unenlightened!"