In Fallout 3, the plunger has no use other than as Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
- They are very common and found scattered across the wasteland, normally found in toilet stalls and toolboxes.
- Shelter - inside the DC ruins hides an unusual room. This room is located inside the shelter and holds multiple plungers, a single feral ghoul, and bloody hand prints decorating the walls and ceiling. Curiously, these handprints seem to have six fingers instead of five.
- Strangely, a plunger can be found inside a safe at Smith Casey's garage.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 8 on Tops 13th floor
- 5 in the House Resort
- 4 in the Camp McCarran terminal building
- 3 in the Vault 11 entrance area
- 3 in the Gomorrah suites
- 3 in the Atomic Wrangler casino
- 3 in the Las Vegas Boulevard Station
- 1 in the shack at Southern Nevada Wind Farm