I've found that price keeps the riff-raff out. You aren't riff-raff, now, are you?”
A jovial host of his prestigious hunting club for society's richest (or most bored) clientèle, Plik has witnessed the spread of feral ghouls in the area, and seeks to limit this encroachment, while attempting an enterprising scheme in the process.
Plik runs a little hunting club out of the Coastal Grotto, but it is "Strictly for high-rollers". It appears Plik has a scientific background and has taken extensive notes on the anatomy of feral ghouls, referenced in his journal which will grant you the Ghoul Ecology perk upon reading.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Plik's Safari: If you decide to join his club by paying the 1,000 cap entry fee, you can go on his safari. If he is kept alive, you may go on his safari's once every day for 500 caps.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
When you first meet Plik, he will greet you and ask if you want to join his safari and that the fee is 1000 caps to join.
- With a high Sneak skill and/or the Chinese stealth armor one can pickpocket Plik for the 800 caps he initially carries and after paying his 1000 cap fee, one can pickpocket the money back without any change in Karma.
- After successfully participating in Plik's Safari and speaking with Plik again, the player will receive a unique axe called The Dismemberer.
- Plik is one of the few ghouls that have a different voice from most of the other ghoul population.
- He will respawn if killed.
- He will refer to the player as "Sir" regardless of gender.
- xbox360 After completing Plik's Safari, you can also pickpocket him for 1800 bottle caps at a time, by going in and out of the Safari. Each time you load, it will show he has 1800 bottle caps in his inventory; this also results in no Karma change. [verified]
- xbox360 He can be enslaved but if you try to mezz him, he will fall apart. [verified]
- xbox360 Due to a bug, it is likely that his face will appear much paler than the rest of his body. [verified]