| || For an overview of all mines, see Land mines.|
For an overview of all anti-personnel mines, see Anti-personnel mines.
The plasma mine is similar to a frag mine (only more powerful) and erupts into a fiery cloud of green plasma when it explodes. It is often found on Enclave officers, Enclave soldiers, and in Enclave crates in the outposts that appear in the Wasteland. It is almost never found in the Wasteland armed.
For some reason, it has a tendency to fall on its side or upside down, probably due to its design.
- Operation: Anchorage (add-on) There is one inside the VSS armory once one has completed the Operation Anchorage add-on.
- There are at least six armed plasma mines scattered around an Enclave camp south-west of Fort Independence, along with more in crates or on Enclave infantry.
- They are common in mine boxes in Enclave camps. They are also common loot for Enclave soldiers and officers.
- Mothership Zeta (add-on) Some can also be found in the Weapons lab.
Boxes with plasma minesEdit
One plasma mine guaranteed, 75% chance of 2 to 6 mines.
- Three in the Citadel laboratory.
- Two in Raven Rock, behind a force field when leaving, near the way out.