Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenades.|
For an overview of other plasma grenades, see Plasma grenades.
The plasma grenade is a magnetically-sealed plasma delivery unit, with detonating explosives, creating a large blast of green superheated plasma on detonation, with a high chance to cripple limbs. A critical hit will reduce the target to green goo, even though thrown grenade criticals deal no extra damage. It seems to have the same blast radius as its less powerful variant, the frag grenade.
- Carried by Enclave officers out in the wasteland.
- Three in the Wheaton armory's weapon and ammo room.
- Two in the Citadel laboratory.
- Found inside a toilet tank in Northwest Seneca station.
- In a pot in the Temple of the Union storeroom.
- In the bunker in the National Guard depot
- Operation: Anchorage (add-on) There is one inside the VSS armory after completion of the Operation: Anchorage DLC.
- Carried in Lucky Harith's caravan inventory if one has invested the maximum investment into his caravan.
- Point Lookout (add-on) Often used by smugglers.
- Mothership Zeta (add-on) Three can be found south in the weapons lab, on a table near the alien power cells.
- Mothership Zeta (add-on) Also three are in a box on a conveyor belt, northeast area of the cargo hold.
Boxes with plasma grenadesEdit
One guaranteed grenade, 75% chance to spawn 2 to 6.
- Two in Raven Rock Level 1, behind a forcefield on the way out, near the exit.
xbox360 A glitch will sometimes occur that will cause an unlimited amount of plasma grenades to be thrown regulary, but to be reloaded like a 10mm pistol, unequiping it will cause this glitch to stop. It can only be thrown outside of vats in this case. [verified]