| ||For plasma and other grenade models used in Fallout games, see Grenade.|
A "live" plasma grenade
- They can be stolen from the Nellis Air Force Base in the mess hall and munitions hall, or purchased there.
- They can be stolen from the Silver Rush, or purchased there if the Van Graffs are left alive.
- Three can be located in the Securitron vault in the security room, along with a plasma rifle.
- 1-4 can be found on one of the members of the Vipers in Bonnie Springs, the one that has the plasma grenades wears combat armor and has the unique brass knuckles, Love and Hate.
- One can be found in the Followers safehouse
- They can sometimes be bought from Cliff Briscoe in Novac.
- Occasionally can be found on dead Legionary assassins.
- Plasma grenades are one of the safest grenades to throw en masse with Heave Ho! as atomic cocktails can be used to increase energy resistance along with the benefit of high Damage Threshold, Adamantium Skeleton, Hit the Deck and Tough Guy.
- Patch 18.104.22.1684 (1.06, PlayStation 3) increased the radius of plasma and pulse grenades, they now work incredibly well with Splash Damage.