The pint glass is a large glass with a curved lower body and wider curved upper body. Typically, it is associated with public bars and taverns, but can be found in homes and commercial premises which serve refreshments. As the name indicates, the glass is capable of holding a pint of liquid.
Pint glass (1)
- 23 at the Gwinnett restaurant.
- 5 on the rooftop of the Harbormaster hotel.
- 4 on a shelf in the basement of the Cabot House.
- 4 in the Shamrock Taphouse behind the bar.
- 1 at Bethany's hut, northwest of ArcJet Systems, on a box beside her chair.
- 1 on the roof of the Coast Guard Pier.
- pc If your Pip-Boy light is white, pint glasses will turn invisible when shining the light on them. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.