The ruined skyscraper is a joined unmarked location with Pinnacle Highrise, consisting of two skyscrapers connected together in the Financial District.
There are two entrances to the buildings: one is found by heading east from the Old Granary burying ground past the unmarked Water Street apartments and further on, on the other side of a bus stop, the other is accessed by the Fallen skybridge.
This floor is entirely controlled by Gunners. An ambush of 3-4 Gunners who will open fire once the elevator doors open. An elevator makes the connection to the 11th floor and a door exits to the Financial District. It is on this floor that the cache for the Jackpot mission can be found.
The 11th floor is filled with super mutants fighting Gunners, as well as various bodies on the ground and has another elevator at the end of a long corridor. One elevator on this level leads to the 6th floor, the other leads to the 21st.
There is the body of a Gunner on the couch ahead, a second body behind the desk on the left as the Sole Survivor enters, and a third body up the stairs near a lone super mutant. The player character can exit to the fallen skybridge or an elevator to the 11th floor.
- A Stealth Boy - In the Jackpot cache, on top of a shelf
- Jackpot: Ruined Skyscraper: There is a pre-War cache accessible with the RFID device given by P.A.M..
- There is a skull in the toilet on the 6th floor just before the exit, with bandage scissors and a hairbrush on the rim of the bowl.
- The local map on all floors says Ruined Skyscraper, despite the fact that this location consists of 2 buildings.
- Loot and enemies will respawn in the quest Jackpot.
Pinnacle Highrise appears only in Fallout 4.