The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The ruined skyscraper, is a joined unmarked location with Pinnacle Highrise, consisting of 2 skyscrapers connected internally via a skyway on 11th floor. It appears to be the scene of a battle between Gunners and super mutants. The interior has been devastated. The other entrance is found by heading east from Old Granary burying ground past the unmarked Water Street apartments and further on, on the other side of a bus stop.
The 21st floor has a body of a Gunner on the couch ahead floor ahead, a second body behind the desk on the left as the Sole Survivor enters, and a third body up the stairs near a lone super mutant. The player character can exit to the fallen skybridge or an elevator to the 11th floor.
The 11th floor is filled with super mutants fighting Gunners, as well as various bodies on the ground and has another elevator at the end of a long corridor.
The 6th floor appears to be the final floor and contains an ambush of 3-4 Gunners who will open fire once the elevator doors open. It contains an objective of the Jackpot missions. An exit leads to an exterior rooftop with a fire escape to ground level.
- There is a Stealth Boy in the Jackpot cache on a shelf.
- A fusion core on the shelf under the orange tool case.
- It is an unmarked location and seems to serve little purpose other than a conflict between the Gunners and the super mutants. There is a pre-war cache accessed with an RFID, given by P.A.M. (Railroad).
- There is a skull in the toilet on the 6th floor just before the exit, with bandage scissors and a hairbrush on the rim of the bowl.
- Local map on all floors says Ruined Skyscraper, despite the fact that this location consists of 2 buildings.
- Loot and enemies will respawn when taking the quest Jackpot.
The Pinnacle Highrise appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.