Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They're frequently found in ovens (found in many abandoned houses, for instance in Minefield), or in workshops. A pilot light can be obtained early in the game by searching through Silver's stove inside her house in Springvale, in the Super-Duper Mart in the back room, or in the RobCo facility.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
Similar to Fallout 3, pilot lights in Fallout: New Vegas can be found in ovens. Many can be found in the basement of the REPCONN test site, especially in the storage room in the south-west. There are also several of them lying on the floor across the whole basement.
- Seven can be found in Novac near the gas station, on top of the shelves
- 5 in the train tunnel
- 4 in the Gomorrah suites
- 4 in Cerulean Robotics
- 3 in Zapp's Neon Signs
- One can be found in a Nelson house
- Novac, in Jeannie May Crawford's house, in the oven
- One can be found in oven at Fields' shack
- In an oven inside a Goodsprings home
- Can be found in the ovens in the Lucky 38 presidential suite.
- A pilot light, as its name suggests, uses a small gas flame to ignite a larger source of heat, such as in a gas oven. In our world an electrical spark has become a more common method of gas oven ignition, another thing that diverged between the Fallout universe and our own.
- In the Tranquility Lane simulation, loosening the pilot light in Martha Simpson's oven and asking her to start it will result in a gas explosion, killing her.
- The Fallout: New Vegas unmarked quest Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans requires 2 pilot lights.