Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The upper sections of this three-floor house are filled with mutilated corpses and raiders. In the room to the immediate left of the entrance there are a number of unsettling paintings, which will cause companions to react. On the third floor is a weapons workbench.
There is a hole in the wall on the third floor which provides access to the basement.
Through the tunnels in the basement (entered through either a Master level locked door on the ground floor or a hole in the wall on the top floor) the Sole Survivor will arrive to find Pickman being attacked by Slab and a group of raiders. If the raiders are killed, Pickman will reward the player character with his key to a safe behind a painting on the ground floor. The painting is in the northwest corner in the room with heads on pikes. If Pickman is killed the key may be looted from the body.
- Power armor - Leveled full set. Located in a terminal-locked cage on a barge northeast of Pickman Gallery.
- Message to Jack - On a raider's corpse, in the "art" room to the left of the entrance.
- Surgical mask - Located on the second floor, on a table with a pair of handcuffs near a dead raider on a red gurney (if it is knocked to the floor, it can be very difficult to spot). If on the floor, it is usually almost exactly halfway between the bottom corner of the gurney and the table.
- 2 Vault-Tec lunchboxes
- In the eastern room of the third floor, on top of the bed headboard shelf. It is likely to be displaced due to a raider triggering the missile tripwire on the opposite side of the landing.
- In the basement's first room, northwest corner, held by a skeleton.
- 2 Nuka-Cola Quantums - In a crate on the pipe bridge in the underground tunnels.
- Pickman's key - Carried/given by Pickman, opens a safe hidden behind a painting in the "art" room.
- Lock picking bobblehead - On the floor beside a burning trash can in the center of the room where you find Pickman.
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales #5 - On the floor in front of the steamer trunk in the room where Pickman can be found.
- Pickman's thank you note - Stored in the safe opened by Pickman's key, and is part of the reward given by Pickman for saving him from the raiders.
- Pickman's Blade - Also found in Pickman's safe. However, unlike the note, it can be found regardless of whether Pickman is alive or dead.
- On the roof of the gallery, a path going toward Cabot House leads to a generically named "apartment." Inside there are:
- The plungers and bloody hand prints found in the house's bathroom are a likely reference to the iconic "Plunger room of Death" from Fallout 3.
- A number of unsettling paintings are on display in the gallery, the first ten are on display in the room to the immediate left of the entrance, one is on display in the kitchen, and the final painting is in the basement.
- Nearby unmarked locations:
The Pickman Gallery only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Both Pickman and the Gallery are references to the short story "Pickman's Model" by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Pickman's paintings are painted in the blood of his victims. A can of blood can be seen at the front of "the eye of sauron" painting in the basement of the building.
- pc ps4 xboxone Hancock becoming a companion before completing and submitting locks out the dialogue option for submitting this quest. A workaround is to temporarily remove Hancock as a companion then talk to him again. If Hancock is a companion, open the dialogue options, and choose 'Talk'. Hancock will remark that when he gave you the quest, he did not mean take him there. The player will be rewarded with caps, and the quest will complete.[verified]
- pc Sometimes the red entrance door to the gallery won't open, there is no focus to open the door.[verified]
- Saving the game then reloading the save should allow the door to be opened.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.