| ||For other uses of name Phoenix, see Phoenix.|
Phoenix is a defensive implant developed by Poseidon Energy.
Fallout 2 Phoenix implants
The Chosen One can get these implants as special perks from medicians in Vault City, Redding or San Francisco. It is not certain how Vault City and Shi get access to this project, but it seems Vault City and Shi scientists had developed it to implementation phase.
Phoenix Armor Implants
- Benefit: +5% to Damage Resistance against plasma, laser and fire weapons.
- Note: necessary for Phoenix Assault Enhancement.
See also: Phoenix Armor Implants
Phoenix Assault Enhancement
- Phoenix Armor Implants
- Combat armor set
- $50,000 (discount to $40,000 with Charisma 6 or Barter 75%)
- 6 days
- Benefit: +10% to Damage Resistance against plasma, laser and fire weapons.
- Negative feature: permanent Charisma decrease by 1.
See also: Phoenix Assault Enhancement
J.E. Sawyer's Fallout RPG
Phoenix Thermal Implants
PHOENIX Thermal Implants increase the subject's Heat and Electrical DTs by 5. This implant adds 10 lbs. of weight to the subject's inventory permanently.
Phoenix Thermal Implants, Stg. II
Stage II PHOENIX Thermal Implants increase the subject's Heat and Electrical DTs by 10. This implant adds 15 lbs. of weight to the subject's inventory permanently.
Behind the scenes
In the mythologies of numerous cultures, the Phoenix was a bird that at the end of its life would burst into flames and rise from the ashes reborn.