I don't trust anything that looks that perfectly preserved after 200 years.”— Mel
The pie's most significant difference from many other foodstuffs found throughout the wasteland is its preservative-filled nature, lacking any radiation when compared to most other pre-War foodstuffs.
- The perfectly preserved pie can be obtained from any Port-A-Diner, with a small chance of dispensing. Obtaining the pie on any particular attempt is determined by the formula...
- ...thus, even with a Luck of 10, there's still only a 2% chance of obtaining the pie on the first attempt. Regardless of Luck, a pie will always be dispensed after 2000 attempts.
|Specific Location||General Area||Description|
|C.I.T. ruins||Cambridge||In the third floor kitchen area. West side of Rotunda.|
|Dugout Inn||Diamond City||Inside the door and to the right. (Pie must be stolen.)|
|Super Duper Mart||Lexington||Patio outside to the left. Patio is between the garage and Super Duper Mart.|
|Dartmouth Professional building||Back Bay||Inside the building to the right.|
|Graygarden||The Commonwealth||Head southeast down the hill towards the river. It's in the center of a circle of Pulowski Preservation shelter.|
|Massachusetts State House||Boston Common||Relatively at the end of the Raiders section.|
|USS Constitution||Charlestown||in the corner of the boardwalk in front of the USS Constitution.|
|Fallon's department store||The Commonwealth||Inside near the east entrance.|
|Mean Pastries||North End||Inside next to door|
|Hub 360||Theater District||On the ground floor.|
|Malden Middle School||Malden||West of Malden Middle School located on a patio|
|Fort Strong||The Commonwealth||On a boat with a Nuka-Cola machine seen from Fort Strong to the South-East.|
|Drumlin Diner||The Commonwealth||On a flatbed truck with a green shipping container opposite the diner.|
|Medford Memorial Hospital||Malden||On the ground floor, in the cafeteria area.|
|Mass Bay Medical Center||South Boston||Ground floor kitchen area near the south entrance.|
|The Dig||Goodneighbor||In the section with the trains, near a fragile wall.|
|Automatron (add-on) RobCo sales & service center||East Boston||On a filing cabinet next to the back door that opens it.|
|Far Harbor (add-on) Eden Meadows Cinemas||The Island||In the small diner between the two screens.|
|Nuka-World (add-on) Nuka-World junkyard||Nuka-World||In a large warehouse, next to a fusion generator.|
|Nuka-World (add-on) Nuka-station||Nuka-World||In the southernmost house in the town just south of the Nuka-station.|
|Nuka-World (add-on) Nuka-Town USA||Nuka-World||To the right after exiting the Cola-Cars Arena, before the Nuka-Town Market.|
Perfectly preserved pie locationsEdit
- Automatron (add-on) One can be found in a wall mounted Eat-o-tronic in the Mechanist's lair.
- Nuka-World (add-on) Two slices of pie can be found on the counter in Cappy's Cafe, not contained within a Port-A-Diner.
- fo4nw One can be found above the entrance to Fizztop Mountain, only accessible by dropping from a beam above.
- During the quest The Big Dig, Mel will comment on the pie upon encountering the Port-A-Diner located in The Dig, saying that he wouldn't trust anything that has been perfectly preserved for 200 years, which is rather ironic considering him working together with the Sole Survivor.
- fo4nw There is a machine located in the Nuka-World junkyard that will always give the pie on the first attempt.