Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oh my God. Please, doctor. Please! I know you have stuff here. Drugs! You have to fix this! My God, I can't be pregnant…”
Pepper has raised her son Freddie in the vault by herself nearly his entire life. She is a good mother and cares for Freddie, but feels helpless when confronted with his behavior. It's obvious to everyone that Butch and the Tunnel Snakes have far more influence over Freddie, and Pepper is at the end of her rope.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Trouble on the Homefront: She is encountered in the living quarters during the Lone Wanderer's visit.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Should the Lone Wanderer choose to destroy the vault in Trouble on the Homefront, she may be discovered dead outside.
|Vault 101 jumpsuit||-||-|
- Unlike her husband, she seems to hold something of a hostile attitude towards the Lone Wanderer.
- "Oh my God. Please, doctor. Please! I know you have stuff here. Drugs! You have to fix this! My God, I can't be pregnant…"
- "Those kids are risking our ENTIRE Vault! Just because they're bored! It's horrible!"
- "The bugs were horrible, but my family was pretty lucky. But then my Freddie went and got caught up with those idiot rebels!"
Pepper Gomez appears only in Fallout 3.