Who are you? Got any Psycho? I could really use a fix, but I'm broke.”
Paulie is your classic addict. His wife, Cindy, runs A Quick Fix, which sells chems. The shop would actually make money if he would stop using up all the inventory himself. Most of his waking thoughts are about when he can get his next fix. He is frequently distracted and has trouble focusing. Paulie and Cindy are married in name only. They barely talk and share little in common. He isn't even aware of how much he neglects his wife.
He is the husband of Cindy Cantelli.
He is normally seen roaming around anywhere in Rivet City.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If you give him Psycho, he will die from an overdose. His wife Cindy Cantelli actually seems relieved when Paulie dies.
- If you have Psycho in your inventory, you can give it to him for negative Karma (-100 points). If you want additional negative Karma, you should give him as much psycho as you can before he dies. There are actually some drugs (including psycho) on his own desk. You can steal them and give them back to him.
- He can be mezzed, enslaved, and sent off to Paradise Falls. No dialogue change with his wife, however.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Brahmin-skin outfit||-||Cantelli's room key
Pack of cigarettes
|Cantelli's room key*|
* Only if Cindy is dead as well, or you can pick pocket the room Key.
- Paulie Cantelli's medical information may be accessed from Doctor Preston's terminal in the Rivet City clinic.
- It is not possible to help him overcome his addiction. All you can do is encourage it or ignore it.
- "Wanna do some Buffout? Maybe a little psycho?"
- "Make it quick will ya, I'm coming down and I gotta get my fix."
- "Who are you? Got any Psycho? I could really use a fix, but I'm broke."
Paulie Cantelli appears only in Fallout 3.