You are such a Party Boy/Girl that you no longer suffer the withdrawal effect from alcohol addiction.”
The player will no longer suffer the withdrawal effects from an alcohol addiction.
- The interface icon is similar to that of Fallout and Fallout 2 's Chem Reliant trait, which itself dealt with chem addiction effects.
- Some of the utility of the perk may be lost on those who own and frequently use the "My First Laboratory" available for purchase in My Megaton house or the Tenpenny Tower suite. The Lab removes all addictions on the character upon use unless it is brewing a chemical, its second feature.
Nobody has a good time like you! There's no chance you'll get addicted to alcohol.”— Rank 1 description
|1||CH 7||Nobody has a good time like you! There's no chance you'll get addicted to alcohol.|| 0004d887 (Party Boy) |
0004d888 (Party Girl)
|2||CH 7, LVL 15||The effects of alcohol are doubled.|| 001d2473 (Party Boy) |
001d2475 (Party Girl)
|3||CH 7, LVL 37||Your Luck is increased by 3 while you're under the influence of alcohol.|| 001d2474 (Party Boy) |
001d2476 (Party Girl)
- With the doubling effect from rank 2, several alcoholic drinks become competitive with chems in their effect, except alcohol is ostensibly cheaper to come by and addiction immunity comes built-in to this perk.
- vodka and bourbon become potent health boosters; potentially very useful on survival where the instant effect of bonus health or bonus endurance is preferable to the slow regeneration of healing.
- wine and various ice cold gwinnett beers (ale, brew, lager, pale, pilsner, stout) provide significant AP bonuses.
- beer and various Gwinnett drinks can be more effectively used for bartering benefits and speech checks.
- And the melee damage boost of all alcoholic drinks (especially whiskey) becomes more significant.
- The rank 3 effect does not show up as part of the item's PIP-Boy description, but it can be verified by either looking at your SPECIAL stats after consuming some alcohol or looking at your active effects.
- The second rank doubles the negative effects of alcohol along with its positive ones. (+2 strength, +2 charisma, -2 intelligence)
- Every variant of alcohol provides a +3 luck bonus that is different for every other variant of alcohol; this means that one can obtain a very high luck bonus by consuming different varieties of alcohol at once.
- Rank 2 gives -2 Intelligence on most alcohol and -4 on Dirty Wastelander. In effect, this is excellent to take immediately before completing quests to increase odds of triggering the Idiot Savant perk.
pc If you pick the rank 2 Party Boy/Girl WHILE you're under the influence of alcohol already, the "stats" menu won't show +2 Strength +2 Charisma etc. Make sure you pick the perk while you're sober to see the effects.[verified]