The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Parkview Apartments is a location in The Commonwealth in 2287. The apartments surround the Parkview Lounge, an unmarked, quest-related location. When approaching the area, the Sole Survivor will likely witness a rooftop battle between some raiders and super mutants.
There are two buildings connected by a walkway over the roof: the apartments and the lounge.
The lounge consists of three interior floors. A staircase on the exterior of the apartments takes the Sole Survivor directly to the second floor. The second floor shows evidence of a recent firefight and contains a large bar and pool table. There is an elevator that goes down to the first floor and a staircase leading to the third. The third floor houses some more raider and mutant bodies and contains an office and sitting space. An expert level safe can be found on the wall, low to the ground. There is also a door leading outside to the roof. On the roof, one can navigate around some ramps to the top and to either a bridge to the other building or the last room of the lounge portion. This room contains a wall-mounted, expert safe and a steamer trunk with leveled loot. Also of note, across the bridge on the apartment roof is a location for a MILA.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox can be found on the second floor inside a filing cabinet drawer in an office, and underneath it a snubnosed .44 pistol has been hidden. Another one is found in a first floor refrigerator of the apartments.
- The Haptic drive for the Quartermastery quest can be found at the top of the lounge in the last room inside the steamer trunk with other leveled loot.
- Expert level safe on the second floor of the lounge, low on the wall behind a desk.
- Expert level safe on the top floor of the lounge, in the last room, on the wall opposite the steamer trunk.
- An overdue book can be found on the first floor in a bathtub under a skeleton. Another one is on the top floor perched on the armrest of a chair.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox can be found in the apartment that is immediately to the left of the main entrance. The lunchbox is inside of the kitchen fridge.
- On the first floor, in a kitchen storage room, is an unusually small toy alien. It is found sitting atop an even more unusually small baby carriage, along with a normal-size Toy alien and a baby rattle.
- Kidnapping - A group of super mutants can take up residence in the lounge after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
The Parkview Apartments only appear in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.