|1||STR 10||Choo Choo! All aboard! While wearing Power Armor, sprinting into enemies hurts and staggers them. (Robots and oversized enemies are immune to the stagger.)||0004d89b|
|2||STR 10, LVL 24||Sprinting into enemies while wearing Power Armor now causes severe damage and a more powerful stagger. (Robots and oversized enemies are immune to the stagger.)||00065e3c|
|3||STR 10, LVL 50||Sprinting into enemies while wearing Power Armor now causes massive damage and knocks them down. Impact landing near enemies inflicts even more damage.||00065e3d|
Hitting enemies with Pain Train rank 1 or 2 will give them a buff that makes them immune to Pain Train for 6 seconds.
Hitting enemies with Pain Train rank 3 will give them a buff that makes them immune to Pain Train for 12 seconds.
Fallout: The Board GameEdit
Once obtained, the Pain Train perk can be discarded in order to obtain an additional movement point. For the rest of the turn, when the player character moves, they will automatically kill any enemies in the same space whose level is equal to or less than the player character's armor.
- The length one can charge for is based on how far the player character can sprint.
- The damage caused once enemies are hit by charging isn't instant but rather it drains quickly.
- Pain Train works very similar to Shield Charge from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Due to both games utilizing the creation engine, it acts and performs the same in the way that enemies bounce off the player character as they strike them.
- When one is standing next to enemies, it can be difficult to start charging.
- This perk is far more effective at killing enemies at lower levels. At high levels and especially on survival difficulty the damage from the charge can be quite minimal, causing less than 5% damage in most cases.
- Knocking enemies over with the charge can essentially stun them for 3-10 seconds depending how far they 'fly.' Once knocked down, the mechanics of the enemies' body has to stop moving before they can stand up.
- Shooting at an enemy hit by Pain Train with explosive rounds before they stand up will keep them airborne, thus preventing them from fighting back.
pc ps4 xboxone This perk can stop working without reason, preventing enemies from being damaged, staggered or knocked down, as though the Perk was never taken.[verified]
- pc This bug can be fixed by entering the following into the console: player.removeperk 65e3d;player.removeperk 65e3c;player.removeperk 4d89b;player.addperk 4d89b;player.addperk 65e3c;player.addperk 65e3d