The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
Send dwellers on quests from here”— In-game description
The overseer's office requires no dwellers to staff (in fact, one can't place any dwellers inside it unless an incident happens in the vault) and offers no improvements to vault storage or population capacity. Building it allows one to send dwellers on quests and also allows dwellers exploring the wasteland to encounter and explore locations in a similar manner.
It is fixed in size at 2 rooms, regardless of level. Only one can exist in each vault at any one time, and once one is built it will disappear from the build menu unless destroyed.
If one needs to move the overseer's office, they can destroy and rebuild it without any impact on the current quest set or currently questing dwellers.
On the 3 screens that can be seen in the back, one can see the resource bars.
- Level 2: 3,500 (requires 30 dwellers)
- Level 3: 15,000 (requires 55 dwellers)
The overseer's office has 2 levels to upgrade, much like other rooms.
- Level 2 (overseer's control station): Send dwellers out on 2 quests at a time;
- Level 3 (overseer's command center): Send dwellers out on 3 quests at a time.
- pc The scroll bar on the quest selection screen can expand beyond the limits of the menu. [verification overdue]
- pc If one has an active quest, the dweller's head icons may flicker. [verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.