The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Outpost Zimonja was once a camp built by a group of settlers. They were all slaughtered when the raider Boomer and his gang showed up and took over the relay tower.
A series of makeshift structures are arranged in a box shape with two levels. It is patrolled by tough raiders, one wearing power armor and wielding a Fat Man. There are also some auto turrets along the eastward side. There are several unmarked landmarks nearby. A shack is outside the building area directly to the west, and an outhouse is north of that by a pond. A single raider is living out of an abandoned cargo truck on the road leading into the outpost from the east, guarded by several turrets and dogs. There is a gate that opens onto the map border due north of the radio tower. The gate appears to be identical to a wire fence gate in all respects, but larger.
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales #3 (+5% damage at night) is located on the workshop.
- Mini nuke between the tato plants and the generator (can fall through the first layer of dirt to the layer below it, clipping out of view).
- A Fat Man is dropped by Boomer, the power armored raider.
- This is a radio station, despite being outdoors. It can be cleared to become a settlement.
- Even after clearing the area and making it a settlement, the auto turrets to the south will still be hostile towards the Sole Survivor and settlers.
- Despite being able to scrap the shack bridge in the settlement, the stairs leading to the bridge cannot be scrapped even with console commands as it is hard-coded into the terrain.
- As of 1.3, the stairs can be removed, but it is tricky to do.
- The settlement already has powered pylons when the player arrives.
- Outpost Zimonja has one of the highest build height limits in the game, with a maximum of 12 stories, surpassed only by Finch farm's 13, Graygarden's 14, and Abernathy farm's 20 stories.
The Outpost Zimonja only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Outpost Zimonja was named after Fullbright Studios co-founder and former 2K Marin developer, Karla Zimonja.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- pc ps4 Despite the player settling this area, raiders may still respawn like in any other cell of the game. Rather than spawn as an attack, they spawn inside the settlement at their original positions and trigger on the next visit. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.