The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
After getting the quest from Mackenzie or Preston, the Sole Survivor must go to the gang leaders locations and execute them, Nisha will be in Fizztop Mountain, Mags & William will be in The Parlor, and Mason will be in Bradberton Amphitheater. The player can execute them in any order but once one of the leaders is killed, all the raiders in the park will become hostile to the player.
After all the leaders are dead the player could also kill all the attacking raiders to avoid any disturbance when talking to Mackenzie, after speaking to Mackenzie then the quest will be completed.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Partaking in this quest will block available progress in the raider based main quests.
- Although stated that all of the raiders won't have to be killed, just the leaders, killing any named characters - including the four targets - turns all raiders hostile. (Just as killing someone in broad daylight with any witnesses).
- Though the quest does not directly lead to restoring power to Nuka World, completion unlocks the door at the Nuka-World power plant allowing the Sole Survivor to restore power.
- If any of the parks have been assigned to any of the raider gangs prior to completing this quest, those areas will remain under the control of those gangs and will remain hostile to the Sole Survivor after completion of this quest.
- Killing any of the raider gang leaders will automatically fail any outstanding raider quests and start this quest.
- The raiders in the market cannot be killed without turning all raiders in the park hostile.
- Killing unnamed raiders throughout the park will not turn all raiders hostile, so long as the player remains "hidden" and the act is not witnessed by one of the named or unnamed traders.
- It is possible to kill all the raiders in Fizztop Mountain, Bradberton Amphitheater, and The Parlor without turning the gang leaders hostile.
- pc If completed before starting any quests given by Porter Gage, he will stand idle on top in the overboss's room, and will not provide any dialog unless engaging him in combat. [verification overdue]
- pc ps4 xboxone After completing the quest, leaving Nuka-World, and then coming back, all of the traders will lose all of their inventory items, including any clothing. It is still possible to trade with them. [verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.