|Nuka-World main quest: Open Season|
|Talk to to Mackenzie Bridgeman.||Assassinate Porter Gage.||Talk to Preston Garvey about Nuka-World.|
|Hunt down and kill Nisha.||Hunt down and kill Mags Black.||Hunt down and kill William Black.||Hunt down and kill Mason.|
|Return to Mackenzie Bridgeman.|
|Reward: 600+ XP|
|Restore the power at the Nuka-World power plant.|
After getting the quest from Mackenzie Bridgeman or Preston Garvey or through murdering Porter Gage, the Sole Survivor must go to the gang leaders' locations and execute them: Nisha will be in Fizztop Mountain, Mags and William will be in The Parlor, and Mason will be in Bradberton Amphitheater. The player can execute them in any order but once one of the leaders is killed, all the raiders in the park will become hostile to the player.
After all the leaders are dead the player could also kill all the attacking raiders to avoid any disturbance when talking to Mackenzie. After speaking to her the quest will be completed.
- Partaking in this quest will block available progress in the raider based main quests.
- Although stated that all of the raiders won't have to be killed, just the leaders, killing any named characters - including the four targets - turns all raiders hostile. (Just as killing someone in broad daylight with any witnesses.)
- Though the quest does not directly lead to restoring power to Nuka World, completion unlocks the door at the Nuka-World power plant allowing the Sole Survivor to restore power.
- If any of the parks have been assigned to any of the raider gangs prior to completing this quest, those areas will remain under the control of those gangs and will remain hostile to the Sole Survivor after completion of this quest.
- Killing any of the raider gang leaders will make the Sole Survivor an enemy to all Nuka-World raider factions, automatically failing any active raider quests and starting this quest.
- The raiders in the market cannot be killed without turning all raiders in the park hostile.
- Killing unnamed raiders throughout the park will not turn all raiders hostile, so long as the player remains "hidden" and the act is not witnessed by one of the named or unnamed traders.
- It is possible to kill all unnamed raiders in Fizztop Mountain, Bradberton Amphitheater and The Parlor without turning the gang leaders hostile. These raiders will respawn after three days in-game.
- The quest will start and turn all raiders hostile even if you silently kill all raiders at a raider outpost.
- This quest can be undertaken after the main quests are all finished, allowing the player to get all of the benefits of completing the main quest while still freeing the slaves (and getting all of the raider's gear).
- pc xboxone If completed before starting any quests given by Porter Gage, he will stand idle on top in the overboss's room, and will not provide any dialogue unless engaging him in combat. [verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone After completing the quest, leaving Nuka-World, and then coming back, all of the traders will unequip all of their inventory items, including any clothing, instead of only their explosive collar. It is still possible to trade with them. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.