I tell you Not-At-Home is gonna have his day.”
They are thugs for the gang, and guard the Gomorrah. Also known as the Mafia, Omertas follow the Mafia's strict orders, and normal regulations. They're straight-forward, and don't have the people skills that the other two families do, so they make up for it in the only ways they can think of—alcohol and prostitutes.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Pre-War businesswear||9mm SMG or
Sawed-off shotgun or
10mm SMG or
.44 magnum revolver
|Zoara Club key||-|
- Considering the fact that they blackmail and force women into prostitution, it should be no surprise that you get Good Karma for killing them.
- After the Courier has entered the Lucky 38 Casino, the Omerta Thugs will ask you if you've met Mr. House. Though the subtitles read "Mr. House," the Thugs will actually call him "The Overboss."
- They also call Mr. House "Not-At-Home".
- If you have ED-E as a companion, the Thugs will say "What the fuck is that thing?"
- "I tell you Not-At-Home is gonna have his day."
- "I'm gonna clip your sorry ass!"
- "That's some shit right there!"
- "What the fuck are you looking at?!"
- "You have no idea who you're messing with!"
Omerta thugs appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.