Stockton is the manager of a large caravan business operating out of Bunker Hill. He runs three caravan trade routes patrolled by: Trashcan Carla, Lucas Miller and Cricket. His caravan traders often man the Bunker Hill shop after hours. His caravan routes run throughout the Commonwealth and are connected to major towns and settlements such as Diamond City. A few of his caravans also cover some small villages and farms. Also an operative for the the Railroad, Stockton is also the caretaker for the large safehouse in the utility basement below Bunker Hill that is home to many escaped synths.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Boston After Dark - Old Man Stockton is the source the Sole Survivor must contact in order to help the synth H2-22.
- Human Error - Old Man Stockton's caravan is attacked by the people of Covenant. He will reward the Sole Survivor if Amelia Stockton is rescued from Doctor Chambers.
- Unlike other members of the Railroad, Old Man Stockton will not turn hostile should the Sole Survivor become an enemy of the Railroad.
- It's possible for Old Man Stockton to be killed on his way back to Bunker Hill from the Railroad mission Boston After Dark, there have been several reports of him turning up dead in front of the BADTFL regional office.
- If you initiate conversation with him enough times he will hand the player a Nuka-Cola.
Old Man Stockton appears only in Fallout 4.
ps4 After completing the main quest and visiting Covenant for the first time and if you rescue Amelia Stockton without activating the quest Human Error, Old Man Stockton appears dead and naked at Bunker Hill. You still can get his weapons and clothing.[verified]