The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A former neighborhood swallowed by a giant sinkhole that formed sometime after the Great War, the Old Gullet sinkhole now only contains a single deathclaw near the center. A river flowing down into the crater leads to a cavern underneath the sinkhole, and is the only entrance to the lower parts of the cave (upon initial discovery). Inside, the corpse of a brahmin and three dead raiders (one is partially obscured underneath the falling water) can be seen, along with a fair number of radroaches. The only exit will take the Sole Survivor past a small pack of feral ghouls.
Exiting via this path will lead the player character to the interior of a house just west of the sinkhole. As the door is chained, it is only accessible through the sinkhole or via a jetpack. Some super mutants may be waiting outside the house.
- Wasteland Survival Guide issue #7 - down in the cavern next to the cooking station.
- Sleepwalking note in the chem cooler to the right of the bed, top floor in the house where the player character exits the sinkhole.
- Grandpa Savoldi's hat during the miscellaneous quest Fallen Hero. It is next to the skeleton by the cooking station.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox in the broken pipe without water flow.
- It is possible to gain access to the house without going through the sinkhole or using a jetpack. By going around the back of the house, one can look through an open window and sit on the red couch, which will immediately transport the player character inside. This also provides another entrance to the sinkhole.
- Beware when approaching the sinkhole from the north, as several stingwings may be around the area.
- The bodies of the three dead raiders in the sinkhole all share identical character models and faces.
- Although grandpa Salvodi's remains can be found before the quest Fallen Hero has been started, Grandpa Savoldi's hat will not be present.
The Old Gullet sinkhole appears only in Fallout 4.
xboxone ps4 pc The deathclaw at the bottom of the sinkhole may not attack the player. If engaged, it will start attacking, but will otherwise sit and do nothing besides watch the player. It will, however, attack other creatures in the area.[verified].
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.