A catch-all term for any kind of flammable and/or slippery liquid. Oil is a component in crafting that is used in the production of water purifiers, generators, explosives, firearm modifications, and turrets.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Aluminum oil can||2||.5||4|
|Condensed fog fo4fh||1||3||0.33|
|Gold plated flip lighter||1||0.5||2|
|Industrial size shortening||5||4||1.25|
|Mr. Handy fuel||2||3||0.67|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Red paint can fo4fh||2||5||0.4|
|Used oil can||1||0.5||2|
Oil can be found all around the Commonwealth:
- Over 25 oil can be collected at Dunwich Borers by collecting all the many canisters and lanterns around the site.
- Often found in junk items near Red Rockets.
- Four Mr. Handy fuel can be found on a rack near the fast travel point at the Super Duper Mart.
- One bottle can be found in a small shed at Reeb Marina.
- fo4nw Four bottles can be found on a shelf in Evan's home.
Shipments of 25 oil can also be purchased from:
- KL-E-0 in Goodneighbor.
- Trashcan Carla who roams between Sanctuary Hills and Drumlin Diner.
- Proctor Teagan on the Prydwen.
- Oil can be extracted from cutting fluid, which can be made at the chemistry station from, among other ingredients, bone.
- Oil is an important ingredient in power generators, water purifiers and other electronic structures.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.