Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of combat knifes in all games, see combat knife.|
Commander Jabsco's personal weapon, Occam's Razor, is stronger than the basic combat knife in raw damage by a total of 3 points. It is aesthetically identical to the normal variant.
Occam's Razor can successfully strike about 1200 times from full condition before breaking.
- Combat knife
- Stabhappy - Stabhappy shares all of its stats with Occam's Razor, except it deals an additional 50% damage to limbs.
- Trench knife Operation: Anchorage (add-on)- The trench knife's stats are identical to the regular combat knife. The only difference is a unique "knuckle-duster" skin.
- Sim version combat knife Operation: Anchorage (add-on) - A sim-only version of the weapon which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
- Sim version trench knife Operation: Anchorage (add-on) - A sim-only version of the weapon which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio|
|Trench knife fo3oa||7||21||3||x3||13||17||0.8||1286||1||50||50|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name of this weapon is a reference to the scientific principle of the same name.
- xbox360 pc ps3 If the Lone Wanderer kills Jabsco without shooting him, such as by hacking the turrets or reverse-pickpocketing a grenade, Occam's Razor won't appear in his inventory. This can be fixed by shooting his corpse. [verified]