Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obsidian Entertainment, founded in 2003 after the dissolution of Interplay Entertainment's Black Isle Studios, is a video game developer for PC and console systems. Obsidian continues to operate under management by its founding officers: Feargus Urquhart, Chris Parker, Darren Monahan, and Chris Jones. In July 2005 they hired Joshua Sawyer of Icewind Dale fame. Several of the developers at Obsidian worked on Fallout, Fallout 2 and Van Buren (the canceled Fallout 3 project).
Obsidian's first office was in Fergus Urquhart's attic before moving to an office park not too far away.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (released for Xbox in 2004 and for PC in 2005)
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (released for PC in 2006)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (released for PC in 2007)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (released for PC in 2008)
- Alpha Protocol (May 28, 2010)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Oct 19, 2010)
- Dungeon Siege III (Jun 21, 2011)
- Wheel of Time (co-developers; cancelled)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (2014)
- Pillars of Eternity (2014)
- Pathfinder Adventures (2016)
- Tyranny (2016)
- ↑ Aggrogamer talks to Chris Avellone
- ↑ South Park, KOTOR dev outlines its future; Wheel of Time not included
|The contents of this page were partially or entirely copied from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and are therefore licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. The original version, its history and authors can be found at the Wikipedia page "Obsidian Entertainment".|