Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You have unraveled some of the greatest mysteries of pre-War masters: formula for developing special Nuka-Colas! This perk unlocks special Nuka-Cola recipes at the workbench.”— In-game description
- Nuka-Cola Victory (requires 3 Nuka-Cola, produces 1 Nuka-Cola Victory)
- Nuka-Cola Quartz (requires 3 Nuka-Cola, produces 1 Nuka-Cola Quartz)
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola (requires 3 Nuka-Cola, produces 2 ice cold Nuka-Cola)
Notably, these are all items that are finite or even rare in the normal game (even ice cold Nuka-Cola, which was easily replenished in Fallout 3).
- This perk fills a similar role to the Quantum Chemist perk from the Fallout 3 add-on Broken Steel. It provides a means for obtaining the rarer varieties of Nuka-Cola. Functionally, Quantum Chemist operated as an automatic script, whereas Nuka Chemist opens up new recipes. The two perks share the same icon.
- Synergizes well with Mad Bomber, since you can craft the rather rare Nuka-Cola Quartz that, in turn, can be used to craft the very powerful Nuka-grenade.
- Even though workbenches have no refrigeration facilities, one can still create ice-cold Nuka-Cola there with the perk.