The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Just like the Nuka-World transit center in the Commonwealth, Nuka-station functions as a hub for the Nuka-Express bringing guests to the park. The lower part of the station is in use by RedEye, and is called the Gauntlet. Most people coming to Nuka-World perish here, including traders and Gunners.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Sykes' old letter on Sykes' corpse at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Gauntlet.
- Ophelia's unsent letter on Ophelia's corpse, 2nd floor, by a safe with the tension trigger on it.
- Dirty key - Nuka-station part of the Gauntlet, on a cigarette machine in a radio-active waste barrel filled room with a Nuka-World counter. Opens nothing.
- Rusty key - In the southern corner of the same room on some shelving next to a toolkit, opens nearby Expert locked shack door
- Scratched key - In the northern corner of the same room on a bench. Opens nothing.
- Ramblings - On Corin's corpse, found in a small alcove to the left of the entrance to the radioactive room.
- Overdue book - Inside a bus, under the station, on the easternmost side of the station.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.