The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Nuka-World power plant is a location in the Nuka-World Amusement Park in the year 2287. It is located directly west of the Galactic Zone, in the northwest part of the map. It can be seen from a distance as it is atop a small rocky hill.
According to the employee terminal there was a meltdown on April 4th, 2050, just a few months after the park had opened. The accident was then covered up by the Nuka-Cola Corporation. The employee who reported it, an employee named C. Carlson, was apparently fired and the other employees had to be reminded of their employee agreement to not discuss park matters. The problem was seemingly ignored from then on.
The outside of the plant is fairly quiet. The inside however is crawling with feral ghouls. The path through the plant is pretty straight forward. A linear path with a few twists and turn arounds. There are a few Nuka-mixer stations downstairs. As well as a couple of Nuka-World raiders (Pack, Operators or Disciples). The basement has a terminal protected room holding a full set of leveled power armor. The upstairs office has a pool table and a desk with a terminal on it. A safe in the corner behind the desk. Heading down the ramp from there, jump to the room across the broken ramp to find another safe.
- Full suit of leveled power armor in a terminal-locked room in the basement.
- Fusion cores - pre-installed in the power armors mentioned above.
- Nuka-Power recipe - on the floor behind the desk in the room with the pool table and the terminal "Nuka-World Power: Employee Terminal."
- An overdue book in the basement in a locker, near a skeleton on a comfy pillow.
- Plant control room key - On Nisha, Mags Black or Mason during Power Play.
- Full suit of leveled power armor in the maintenance building to the southeast.
Due to X-01 power armor starting to spawn at level 28 and player characters probably having difficulty reaching this area before level 28, both power armors mentioned above will always be X-01 Mk I suits at the very least. Entering the respective cells at level 47 or above will yield X-01 Mk III suits, the highest possible tier complete armors can spawn as.