The junkyard appears to have been a dump for unwanted inventory removed from Nuka-World before the War, including rides and robots.
The Nuka-World junkyard is located on the southwestern outskirts of Nuka-World. There is a large barn at its entrance, to which the Hubologists will relocate their camp after Trip to the Stars is complete. The junkyard proper is made up of multiple winding pathways surrounded by piles of debris with intermittent pockets of radiation reaching as high as +30 rads per second found throughout.
The entrance to the yard's center, where the "Ultimate UFO" ride is located, can be found to the southeast, next to a half-buried Pick-R-Up billboard. The pathway consists of a series of caves, subway cars and other debris leading up to the ride.
- SCAV! #2 Fear the Knife King - In the large warehouse on the upper level near the animatronic alien, on a desk.
- Power distributor - On the same desk.
- Star core - Embedded in a console near the desk with the SCAV! issue.
- Fusion core - In the yellow gondola below the SCAV! issue and star core.
- Fusion core - In the same shed as the above items, inside a fusion engine, near the power armor station.
- A Commie Whacker - On a table near the fusion core described above.
- Fusion core - In the tunnels below the junkyard, just past the metro car. The core is in the mouth of a bear statue sticking out of the wall.
- Fusion core - On the seat of a blue teacup ride directly opposite to the main door of the 'Ultimate UFO', right near a bus.
- Fusion core - On the top shelf of the train car below the blue teacup with the previous fusion core in it, it is near the door closest to the 'Ultimate UFO'.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The star core respawns after several in-game days. The terminal at Star Control will show -1 star cores outside the Galactic Zone when it has been picked up twice. This makes it possible to get the Quantum X-01 power armor before finishing the add-on questlines.[verified]
- Xbox One This may have been fixed in a recent update.
- PC Xbox One One of the robots may spawn below the map (specifically, the highly-irradiated mound in the water south of the barn), thus making it impossible to destroy. Leaving the area and waiting or resting for several hours will cause it to spawn on the surface after returning.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.