The Nuka-World Red Rocket is a possible settlement in the Nuka-World Amusement Park, and the only workshop settlement included in the Nuka-World add-on. It is located in the north east corner of the map, south of Bradberton and just east of the Nuka-Cola bottling plant. The workbench cannot be used until either Power Play or Open Season are completed.
As a settlement, there is much more building space available than its Commonwealth counterpart, and is comparable in size to Starlight Drive In or Sanctuary Hills. It includes a vast field on the south with nine raised furrows that can be used for planting crops, and a small pool of water located next to the roadside that can support three standard water purifiers.
- Unlike the settlements in Far Harbor and other add-ons, this settlement doesn't show connected supply routes to and from the Commonwealth or the Island on the map. However, it does allow assigning settlers to supply routes that connect to the Commonwealth.
- After Power Play is completed, activating the workbench will ask the player character to assign the location to either one of the two remaining gangs. Once done, four members of that gang will immediately spawn at location.
- After Open Season is completed and power restored to Nuka-World, activating the workbench will allow the player character to build a regular settlement. Restoring power is not required if the objective has not been given.
- Scattered around the location are few crops, including a lone gourd plant to the north of the building. Many are hidden among brush and may difficult find, throwing off the food count if farming is established here.
- Settlers recruited here through the recruitment radio beacon will be of the standard Commonwealth variety and have no dialogue or other behavior related to Nuka-World.
- Atop the Nuka-Cola bottle on the roof is a birds nest containing a few human bones and a Nuka-Cola lunchbox.
- An NPC battle will often spawn in the broken down house just to the east.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.