Although containing ice cold Nuka-Colas, a Nuka-Cola fridge cannot convert Nuka-Cola to ice cold Nuka-Cola like the Pristine Nuka-Cola machine that the Lone Wanderer can buy for their home. Nuka-Cola fridges are similar to 1950's fridges, especially since these have latches. Most fridges found are old and rusted due to neglect after the Great War.
- A fully operational, antique variety can be found in Sierra Petrovita's home in Girdershade.
- Some throughout the Wasteland (e.g. in the Nuka-Cola plant) have no doors and are thus useless.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
The New Vegas variant is virtually the same as in Fallout 3. Several locations with Nuka-Cola fridges include:
- There is one in Vault 22, on the upper part of the common area.
- There is one in Black Mountain in the broadcast building first floor.
- One in the Nipton shop behind Boxcars.
- There is one inside the Cottonwood Cove mess hall.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
- There is one located in Rock Falls, located in Jesse Gomer's hideout.
- There are two located in Osceolla, one located in the above ground compound and one belowground.