Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although containing ice cold Nuka-Colas, a Nuka-Cola fridge cannot convert Nuka-Cola to ice cold Nuka-Cola like the Pristine Nuka-Cola machine that the Lone Wanderer can buy for their home. Nuka-Cola fridges are similar to 1950's fridges, especially since these have latches. Most fridges found are old and rusted due to neglect after the Great War.
- A fully operational, antique variety can be found in Sierra Petrovita's home in Girdershade.
- Some throughout the Wasteland (e.g. in the Nuka-Cola plant) have no doors and are thus useless.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
The New Vegas variant is virtually the same as in Fallout 3. Several locations with Nuka-Cola fridges include:
- There is one in Vault 22, on the upper part of the common area.
- There is one in Black Mountain in the broadcast building first floor.
- One in the Nipton shop behind Boxcars.
- There is one inside the Cottonwood Cove mess hall.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
- There is one located in Rock Falls, located in Jesse Gomer's hideout.
- There are two located in Osceolla, one located in the above ground compound and one belowground.