Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
Nuka-Cola Quantum is an additional type of currency Fallout Shelter that was introduced in the 1.6 update, which can have a multitude of uses.
Nuka-Cola Quantums can be used for:
- Speeding up the return time when a dweller is returning from the wasteland or a quest.
- Rush, and instantly complete the productions of weapon and outfit workshop, respectively.
- Using them the speed up the time in the barbershop.
- Rush and instantly complete training in a stat-raising room.
- Unlocking a resipe for a theme without getting all 9 fragments.
Earning Nuka-Cola QuantumsEdit
Nuka-Cola Quantums can be earned by:
- A Vault dweller finding them out in the wasteland.
- Finding them randomly in quest scheduled by the overseer.
- From a quest as part of rewards, scheduled by the overseer.
- Receive a few bottles from Bottle & Cappy.
- Receiving them in a 6-Pack to a truck (1000) bottles included from the Fallout Shelter Store for real life currency.
- Receiving x10 in a starter pack for real life currency too.
Cost from StoreEdit
- Six pack (Six Quantums) - $1.50
- Case (Thirty-Two Quantums) -$7.99
- Cooler (Seventy Quantums) - $14.99
- Fridge (One Hundred and fifty Quantums) - $30.99
- Crate (Four Hundred Quantums) - $79.99
- Truck (One Thousand Quantums) - $159.99
Nuka-Cola Quantum cardsEdit
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.