|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
Nuka-Cola Quantum is an additional type of currency Fallout Shelter that was introduced in the 1.6 update, and have a multitude of uses.
Nuka-Cola Quantums can be used for:
- Speeding up the return time when a dweller is returning from the wasteland or a quest.
- Rush, and instantly complete the productions of weapon and outfit workshop.
- Using them to speed up the time in the barbershop.
- Rush and instantly complete training in a stat-raising room.
- Unlocking a recipe for a theme without getting all 9 fragments.
Earning Nuka-Cola QuantumsEdit
Nuka-Cola Quantums can be earned by:
- A Vault dweller finding them out in the wasteland.
- Finding them randomly in quest scheduled by the overseer.
- From a quest as part of rewards, scheduled by the overseer.
- Receive a few bottles from Bottle & Cappy.
- Receiving them in a 6-Pack to a truck (x1000) bottles included from the Fallout Shelter Store for real life currency.
- Receiving x10 in a starter pack for real life currency.
- Possibly obtained from a lunchbox.
Cost from StoreEdit
- Six pack (x6 Quantums) - $1.50
- Case (x32 Quantums) -$7.99
- Cooler (x70 Quantums) - $14.99
- Fridge (x150 Quantums) - $30.99
- Crate (x400 Quantums) - $79.99
- Truck (x1000 Quantums) - $159.99
Nuka-Cola Quantum cardsEdit
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.