| ||For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda in the Fallout series of games, see Nuka-Cola.|
The most refreshing way to unwind”— Promotional quote
Nuka-Cola Dark was the company's attempt at entering the alcoholic beverage market. The beverage was touted as "the most thirst-quenching way to unwind." Those partaking in the drink were recommended to not operate motor vehicles or heavy machinery for at least eight hours after drinking it, and encourage women who are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant to avoid the drink. Still, it found success in many of the finer lounges and restaurants across the nation.
Nuka-Cola Dark shares the same look as the other bottles of Nuka-Cola but a black color and a simplistic label. Nuka-Cola Dark is an alcoholic version of Nuka-Cola, boasting a 35% alcoholic content per volume. This drink temporarily increases one's Strength and Endurance by 1, but decreases Perception by 1 as well. Chilling a bottle of Nuka-Cola Dark with Buddy yields Ice cold Nuka-Cola Dark, but there is no added benefit in doing so.
- One is rewarded to the Sole Survivor after completing Precious Medals.
- Can be found in vending machines throughout Nuka-World.
- Five are found at the Nuka-Cola bottling plant.
- One can be found on the left side of the locker room after defeating Colter near some ammo crates.
- One can be found in the backstage area of the Bradberton Amphitheater, next to two sleeping bags in front of a cell along the west wall shortly after entering.
- One can be found inside the Bear cave, behind the cell wall on a loading cart.
- One can be found inside The Parlor on the reception desk at the entrance.
- One can be found in the Nuka-World junkyard.
- Two can be found in a bloody shrine north of the ancient behemoth (lake west of Dry Rock Gulch).
- One can be found inside the Nuka-World power plant, in the maintenance building to the south-east, near the full suit of leveled power armor.
- Can be purchased for 2500 tickets at the Nuka-Cade.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.