The Nuka-Cade ticket is a small blue arcade ticket with the Nuka-World logo printed on it. Used to buy items and weapons at the prize terminal located in the arcade. They can be found in the form of single tickets, small ticket stacks worth between 5 and 30 tickets, and rolls of tickets worth between 750 and 1000 tickets.
- Can be found as random loot.
- Can be won from the games in the Nuka-Cade.
- 59 tickets at Nuka-Town USA.
- A ticket roll can be found at Nuka-World power plant.
- A ticket roll can be found at the Fun House projection booth.
- A ticket roll can be found inside King Cola's Castle, in the sound and lights room on the second floor.
- A ticket roll can be found at Starport Nuka, inside a locked room upstairs.
- A ticket roll can be found behind an expert lock to the right of the main entrance to Dry Rock Gulch Theater.
- A ticket roll can be found in the Secure beverageer lab on the desk near the Beverageer's terminal.
- A ticket roll can be found behind the counter at Doc Phosphate's Saloon.
- A ticket roll can be found in Cappy's treehouse, second level.
- A ticket roll can be found in the Welcome Center in one of the rooms in the bottom floor, the floor flooded with water. It's in the room with the fusion generator on the metal shelving.
- Random drop from Nuka-Cola lunchboxes.
- 100,000 of these tickets are needed for the achievement/trophy Eyes on the Prize.
- It is possible to exploit the amount of tickets gained by saving before picking up the ticket roll/stack and reloading the save if an undesired amount of tickets is received.