The Nuka-Cade ticket is a small blue arcade ticket with the Nuka-World logo printed on it. Used to buy items and weapons at the prize dispenser located in the arcade. They can be found in the form of single tickets, small ticket stacks worth between 5 and 30 tickets, and rolls of tickets worth between 500 and 1200 tickets.
- Can be found as random loot.
- Can be won from the games in the Nuka-Cade.
- 59 tickets at Nuka-Town USA.
- A roll of tickets at Nuka-World power plant.
- A roll of tickets at the Fun House projection booth.
- A roll of tickets can be found inside King Cola's Castle, in the sound and lights room on the second floor.
- A roll of tickets can be found at Starport Nuka, inside a locked room upstairs.
- A roll of tickets can be found behind an expert lock to the right of the main entrance to Dry Rock Gulch Theater.
- A roll of tickets can be found in the Secure beverageer lab on the desk near the Beverageer's terminal.
- A ticket roll can be found behind the counter at Doc Phosphate's Saloon.
- A ticket roll can be found in Cappy's treehouse, second level.
- 100,000 of these tickets are needed to achieve the trophy/achievement Eyes on the Prize