The Nuka-Cade ticket is a small blue arcade ticket with the Nuka-World logo printed on it. Used to buy items and weapons at the prize terminal located in the arcade. They can be found in the form of single tickets, small ticket stacks worth between 5 and 30 tickets, and rolls of tickets worth between 750 and 1000 tickets.
- Can be found as random loot.
- Can be won from the games in the Nuka-Cade (these games can also be built in settlements, allowing other structures such as conveyor belts to be built around them).
- 59 tickets at Nuka-Town USA.
- Random drop from Nuka-Cola lunchboxes.
- A ticket stack can be found at the Nuka-World power plant, in the room where the power is activated.
Ticket rolls can be found:
- At the Fun House in the spinning room, in the same room as the Hidden Cappy clue (Kiddie Kingdom).
- Inside King Cola's Castle, in the control booth on the second floor (Kiddie Kingdom).
- At Starport Nuka, inside a novice locked room upstairs (Galactic Zone).
- Behind an expert locked door to the right of the main entrance to Dry Rock Gulch Theater, a key can be found on the roof (Dry Rock Gulch).
- Behind the counter at Doc Phosphate's Saloon (Dry Rock Gulch).
- In the Secure beverageer lab on the desk near the Beverageer's terminal in the southernmost room (Nuka-Cola bottling plant).
- In Cappy's treehouse, on the top level on the bar counter (Safari Adventure).
- In the Welcome Center on a shelf on the flooded bottom floor, in a small room to the left of the albino gatorclaw (Safari Adventure).
- 100,000 of these tickets are needed for the achievement/trophy Eyes on the Prize.
- It is possible to exploit the amount of tickets gained by saving before picking up the ticket roll/stack and reloading the save if an undesired amount of tickets is received.