The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the Fallout: New Vegas miscellaneous item, see Isotope-239 igniting agent.|
A catch-all term for the various radioactive substances found in the Commonwealth. Nuclear material is a rare but valuable item used to craft weapon modifications as well as various explosives.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
Nuclear material (varies)
|Blast Radius board game||1||1||1|
|Inactive distress pulser||1||1||1|
|Mini nuke beryllium cap||1||0||∞|
|Mini nuke detonator shell||2||0||∞|
|Mini nuke hemisphere core||1||0||∞|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Prototype biometric scanner||2||3||0.67|
|Wakemaster alarm clock||2||1||2|
- Can be looted from dead super mutant suiciders if they've detonated their mini nuke, otherwise they will drop the mini nuke.
- Can be looted from any glowing creature.
- Occasionally found in bags of meat.
- Can often be looted from the bodies or goo piles when enemies are killed by plasma weaponry or any weapon with the plasma infused modifier.
- Shipments can be bought from Alexis Combes in Vault 81, but only at certain times are they available.
- Gained from scrapping the uranium deposits in Vault 88.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.