The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the Fallout: New Vegas miscellaneous item, see Isotope-239 igniting agent.|
A catch-all term for the various radioactive substances found in the Commonwealth. Nuclear material is a rare but valuable item used to craft weapon modifications as well as various explosives.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
Nuclear material (varies)
|Blast Radius board game||1||1||1|
|Inactive distress pulser||1||1||1|
|Mini nuke beryllium cap||1||0||∞|
|Mini nuke detonator shell||2||0||∞|
|Mini nuke hemisphere core||1||0||∞|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Prototype biometric scanner||2||3||0.67|
|Wakemaster alarm clock||2||1||2|
- Can be looted from dead Super mutant suiciders if their mini nuke was detonated, otherwise they drop the mini nuke.
- Can be looted from any glowing creature.
- Occasionally found in bags of meat.
- Can often be looted from the bodies or goo piles when enemies are killed by plasma weaponry or any weapon with the plasma infused modifier.
- Shipments can be bought from Alexis Combes in Vault 81, but only at certain times when they are available.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.