A settler at work
Looks like the McBrides weren't telling tall tales after all.”— Chupacabra killed
Novac settlers are former denizens of the Mojave Wasteland who have taken up residence in the settlement of Novac for their own safety. Novac provides shelter, pre-War clothes, food and water, and medical attention, all the necessary requirements for safe living in a post apocalyptic society.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- They occasionaly comment on quests like The Screams of Brahmin, One for My Baby or Come Fly With Me.
- Killing one while not [HIDDEN] nets infamy with the town.
- "Don't listen to a word No-bark says. I don't think he ever sleeps, so it's no wonder he spouts nothing but nonsense."
- "Boone must've had a hell of a grudge against Jeannie-May." – (Boone shot Jeannie)
- "Looks like the McBrides weren't telling tall tales after all." – (Chupacabra killed)
Novac settlers appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.