Nordhagen Beach is a small settlement along the coast. Heading east from the bridge one will see a light green car on the right hand side of the road, passing this and on the left is a visible sand road with two plastic flamingo's on the left western side, leading to the settlement's only structure, a single brick building, containing one bed and two mattresses as well as an end table and several junk items. Just before the doorway to the building there is a chemistry station against the wall.
On the western side of the building is the settlement's workshop and a water pump and a wooden perimeter fence spanning the north and northeast. There is a wooden rowboat just behind the fence and a partially buried truck and tractor in front of them, all of which can be scrapped if the settlement is allied with the Sole Survivor.
On the eastern side of the settlement there is a large gourd patch surrounded by a wooden posted fence. The barrel to the north of the fence's main opening has a lantern on top of it, if the barrel is scrapped the lantern will disappear with it. To the south of the fence is a cooking station.
On the beach itself there is little of note, other than driftwood and various other items that have been washed to shore, such as tires, wooden pallets and a refrigerator door which can be scrapped. There is also a shipping container buried in the sand in the southeast corner, which cannot be moved or scrapped for components.
Just over the southeast settlement boundary there are two fragments of a crashed airliner. If one continues along the eastern road from Nordhagen, there is a Stingray Deluxe jet on the south side of the road and beyond this a collapsed building that has been repurposed as a lookout. Continuing along the road will lead to Fort Strong.
In its base state, there are three settlers; two parents and a child that are unnamed. The town's structures include: a small gourd patch, a water pump and a tiny shack with three beds.
- There are three settlers at this site; two parents and a child, all of which are unnamed. Speaking with one of the settlers may start any of the Minutemen side quests without receiving the quest from Preston Garvey or Radio Freedom.
- In Vault 111, one of the terminals mentioned that a Vault-Tec employee named Nordhagen failed to show up when the bombs fell. The name of the settlement implies that he may have survived and founded it.
- The three mattresses inside the shack cannot be moved or scrapped in workshop mode.
- Placing artillery pieces along the water line of the settlement allows for the shelling of the nearby airport.
- If one kills the two settlers, the child will run away and one will be able to access the settlement.
Nordhagen Beach appears only in Fallout 4.